We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. The following sets out our policy on the collection and usage of personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
If you provide us with your personal information via our website or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis. If you choose not to provide requested information, we may be unable to provide a product or service or deal with you.
We collect the personal information that you provide to us in the following ways:
- When you submit our AAT Application Form;
- When you subscribe to our mailing list;
- When you contact us via email, text messages or third-party messaging apps (e.g. Facebook Messaging, WhatsApp).
We do not collect any other information besides those that you provide.
Usage of Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- for purposes relating to your order; e.g. to notify you regarding the status of your order, to respond to your question regarding our products, to fulfill your order, to process your payment, and/or to provide you with customer service,
- to verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us, and to process your request and provide you with the best service possible,
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
- to notify you about changes to our services, changes to our terms, conditions, rates and policies and/or other administrative information,
- to send you, with your explicit consent, marketing communications related to new products or services.
Updating/Editing of Personal Information
The updating or editing of personal information can be made at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Right to Object and Unsubscribe
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications, you may do so at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to a third party unless we specifically state so when the information is collected, or unless users give express consent, or unless required to do so by law or any government agency.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Protection and Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is secured and protected. The information is stored in a database that is protected by password. Only staff who have the responsibility of management and maintenance of the database have access to the data.